From Marc Perkel <m...@perkel.com>
Subject I need your spam!
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 22:18:50 GMT
Actually - I just need your spam attempts. I have a way to detect
spambots on the first try and add them to my blacklist at
hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com

Sp - if you want to participate and lose a chunk of your virus spambot
spam all you have to do is add us as your highest numbered MX record.

tarbaby.junkemailfilter.com 100

What we will do is return a 451 error after the DATA command is sent.
And - if you then also use our blacklists then the bots spamming your
domains will be blacklisted.

Here's infor on our lists:

http://wiki.junkemailfilter.com/index.php/Spam_DNS_Lists

Here's the SA rules to make it work.

header __RCVD_IN_JMF eval:check_rbl('JMF-lastexternal','hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com.')
describe __RCVD_IN_JMF Sender listed in JunkEmailFilter
tflags __RCVD_IN_JMF net

header RCVD_IN_JMF_W eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal', '127.0.0.1')
describe RCVD_IN_JMF_W Sender listed in JMF-WHITE
tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_W net nice
score RCVD_IN_JMF_W -5

header RCVD_IN_JMF_BL eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal', '127.0.0.2')
describe RCVD_IN_JMF_BL Sender listed in JMF-BLACK
tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_BL net
score RCVD_IN_JMF_BL 3.0

header RCVD_IN_JMF_BR eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal', '127.0.0.4')
describe RCVD_IN_JMF_BR Sender listed in JMF-BROWN
tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_BR net

score RCVD_IN_JMF_BR 1.0