From Marc Perkel <m...@perkel.com>
Subject Proposal for free mail domain DNS list
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 15:09:40 GMT
In the freemail plugin rather that listing all the domains in the plugin
I propose a network of DNS servers that list the names using rbldnsd. We
also have a central location where we maintain the list. That way the
list can be updated faster and people have current information. I
suggest someone (I'll do it if no one else wants to) host the list in a
flat text file and/or compressed text file that can be downloaded http.

Anyone else like this idea?