From Michael Monnerie <michael.monne...@is.it-management.at>
Subject Re: how to keep updated against german spam?
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 23:38:01 GMT
On Dienstag, 10. Juni 2008 peter pilsl wrote:
> I just uploaded three different examples of recent spamwave to my
> webpage:
> http://www.goldfisch.at/goldfisch/temp/spam1

As others said already, with simple network tests you could filter that
mails. Consider using the BOTNET tool, that helps too. I won't write
rules for spam that's already recognized by other rules - the ruleset
would be too huge and slow.

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0660 / 415 65 31                      .network.your.ideas.
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                   Key-ID: 1C1209B4