From falst...@lennon.postino.com
Subject (whitelisted) but not in my whitelist
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 03:41:32 GMT

I am getting dozens of Spam email pass thru spamassassin with the header:

X-Lennon.Postino-Lennon_June_2008_MailScanner-SpamAssassinCheckv3.2.4: not spam (whitelisted),
	SpamAssassin (not cached, score=15.769, required 4.1, autolearn=spam,
	DATE_IN_FUTURE_12_24 3.30, RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 2.19,
	RCVD_IN_XBL 2.90, RDNS_NONE 0.10, URIBL_BLACK 1.96,
	URIBL_JP_SURBL 2.86, URIBL_SBL 2.47)

Clearly a spam email, but somehow spamassassin sees that the sender is
in my whitelist, which it is not.
Can someone point me to how to clear this spam getting through?
SA version 3.2.4 on Linux
thanks

John

believed to be clean.