From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: DNS ISP Host List Available
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 11:33:29 GMT
On 30.05.08 09:04, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Name based DNS lists are more reliable because IP addresses can change.

We did not do much changes in out dialup and ADSL ranges, while I was
changing the naming scheme at least two times.

> The name based list covers all IP addresses where the FCrDNS resolves to
> that name.

And in the previous naming schemes we even could not differ static and
dynamic space by rbldns. I guess there are more ISPs that have similar
issues and such blacklists would cause FPs or FNs.

I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.