From "Benny Pedersen" ...@junc.org>
Subject Re: VBounce ruleset
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 20:36:21 GMT

On Wed, May 14, 2008 16:45, Aaron Bennett wrote:

> My question is to people who've been using the rules in a real
> production environment -- do you see them working with the default
> scores, or have you tweaked them at all?

vbounce is working as default as designed :)

but you need to define all your own relays in it as a whitelist, that way it
will not detect if a mail was spam or not, just destinct if a mail is a local
bounce or a external bounce

that is the point with the low score, that it can be used in procmail or other
filters that react on this info

Benny Pedersen
Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098