From AxisInternet <axi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spam from Gmail & Blogspot
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 20:17:34 GMT
Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> I think it's more about spammers, law and security of (mostly) home
> computers. In my employer's company we also notice spam increase from our
> network etc. and google as free mail provider is also just the victim.

Victims? IMNTBHO, if a company is going to provide free email services,
which are going to be exploited as much as possible by spammers, then they
either need to actively police it, secure it from abuse (whatever that
takes) or stop. Otherwise they are part of the problem. Relaying spam as
they do is unacceptable. If us little guys have a server relaying spam, they
will block us in a heartbeat and think nothing of it....

Chris