From Blaine Fleming <gro...@digital-z.com>
Subject Day Old Bread list performance
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 00:25:09 GMT
I haven't heard anything about the DOB list from Support Intelligence in
several months and that was only to hear about timeouts.  Is it still a
viable list?  Does anyone use it?  I know it does still respond but I
haven't used it in over a year.  Back then it seemed to work well.

I have access to several TLD zone files and have started generating my
own list for internal use and might even make the data available via
rsync if the Support Intelligence version is dead/closed/etc.

Thoughts?

--Blaine