From Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolis...@solutti.com.br>
Subject question about MISSING_SUBJECT
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 21:00:47 GMT

    Hello Guys,

    i got a message that was flagged with MISSING_SUBJECT rule. The
message has, among other headers:

From: <patricia.borges@something.com>
To: <ricardo.alcantarilha@mydomain.com.br>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:12:47 -0300

and rules are:

header __HAS_SUBJECT            exists:Subject
meta MISSING_SUBJECT            !__HAS_SUBJECT
describe MISSING_SUBJECT        Missing Subject: header

    MISSING_SUBJECT is, at least in my opinion, incorrect. The Subject
header is there, it do EXISTS. It's empty, OK .... but it's not MISSING.

    should this empty subject really triggers MISSING_SUBJECT rule ??

    I do sa-update once a day, so yes i'm running with the latest rules.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@solutti.com.br