From Robert Müller <rmuel...@thinxsolutions.com>
Subject Re: typo in 20_vbounce.cf?
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 20:26:25 GMT
Sorry for missing the most important part of the information in the body
- I fully agree with you.
On the other side, I learned at school to carefully read all parts of
the document - seems also to be true :-)

Robert

Jari Fredriksson schrieb:
>> doh!
>> I guess if I read the subject line that would have helped.
>>

> You are not alone with this ;D It's a good practise to include all data in the body of
the message, and not to refer to the subject. I once learned that in school and it seems to
be true..