From "Anthony Kamau" <anth...@anroet.com>
Subject RE: Temp fail not working...
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 04:28:31 GMT

After further diagnosis, it appears that if I keep spamassassin running but
busy enough not to respond to new connections, then new connections will be
temp failed.  Maybe I have it all wrong, but I'd think that one would like
it to temp fail whether or not spamassassin is running!!!  Can someone
please set me on the straight and narrow, please?  It is killing me when I
get all sorts of complaints from my users when they get spam that is not
tagged!  Company policy dictates that all mail is delivered as long as it is
scanned for spam and viruses!

Cheers,
AK.