From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: How to whitelist the recipient?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 16:41:43 GMT
On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Roman Serbski wrote:

> I'm running latest SA with qmail (through qmail-scanner-st) for my
> home domain. How do I configure SA to whitelist particular recipient's
> email address? I mean if someone is sending a message to my local
> email address I want SA to either not scan it or give it less score
> (whitelisting?). At the same time, the scoring for the whole domain
> will remain the same.

The best way to do that is to whitelist it in qmail-scanner-st, if it has
that capability. Why pass it to SA at all, if you know beforehand you want
to receive it no matter what?

   Your mouse has moved. Your Windows Operating System must be
   relicensed due to this hardware change. Please contact Microsoft
   to obtain a new activation key. If this hardware change results in
   added functionality you may be subject to additional license fees.
   Your system will now shut down. Thank you for choosing Microsoft.
  Today: April Fools' day