From Dave Koontz <dkoo...@mbc.edu>
Subject Re: R: R: R: URIWhois-0.02
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 00:03:20 GMT
Thanks for the explanation, but I think you are missing the point here.
What is reasonable and what will cause a block?

An individual may well issue 100 queries a day for research.  Not many
have the time to do tens of thousands+ a day (or more).  Any system that
does will likely fall into the AUTOMATED clause.  If your script/pm file
can not exit quickly on lookup failure, you could be stacking up
delivery queues on servers everywhere.