From "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <spamassas...@dostech.ca>
Subject Re: R: URIWhois-0.02
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:26:41 GMT
Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
> [...]

It appears that you selectively missed the part that applies:

"You agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and
that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (a) [...] or (b)
enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send queries or
data to the systems of Registry Operator or any ICANN-Accredited
Registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or
modify existing registrations."

Daryl