From Matthias Häker <mhae...@its-h.de>
Subject Re: FW: List of 700,000 IP addresses of virus infected computers
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:57:19 GMT

Duane Hill schrieb:
> On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 at 08:40 -0500, ka@pacific.net confabulated:
>
>> Jason Bertoch wrote:

>>> Is there any chance we can get a moderator on this, please?  This is
>>> clearly not
>>> a SA topic and I'm weary of insults, flames, and advertisements from
>>> Marc.
>>>

>>> Jason
>>>

>> +1
>> It's a waste of time. Other subjects posted by M. Perkel:
>> "The best way to use Spamassassin is to not use Spamassassin" and the
>> very humorous, "What changes would you make to stop spam? - United
>> Nations Paper", there are dozens of other equally off topic and
>> troll-like posts here by M. Perkel.
>>
>> It's clearly turned from plain ignorance of the rules of this list to
>> marketing his junk list now, and that really doesn't belong here.
>>
>> Ken
>>

>> --
>> Ken Anderson
>> Pacific.Net
>
> +1
> Mr. Perkel has been warned before (at least twice that I can recall)
> about bringing his off-topic stuff to this list.
>
> ------
>   _|_
>  (_| |

+1

first off all my apologies for my faux pas from Yesterday (OT Posting
about Net Etiquette)

but it is some how realy a oxymoron to get spamed with OT Mails from a
Spam Identification Software Technical Mailinglist

if i want to learn about MX or DBL or generall Themes about
Spamprevention i will find a appropriate Source

Matthias