From Richard Hobbs <richard.ho...@crl.toshiba.co.uk>
Subject Re: spamd keeps running at 99% CPU until i kill the process
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 09:17:08 GMT
Hello,

Why is that? Surely updates are released for current, stable versions of
spamassassin? Most of the world can't run SVN version! lol

Any ideas why this might be?

Thanks again,
Richard.

Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com/uk

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group