From "Luis HernĂ¡n Otegui" <luis.ote...@gmail.com>
Subject OT: How to report a known spammer company?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:02:26 GMT
Hi, list. In the past few months, I've seen an increasing rate of
mails coming from many servers hosted here in Argentina, with valid
domains, and Linux architecture (at least, that's what p0f is
reporting), thus they get -1'ed at scoring.
Digging around I've found many of these companies offering "email
marketing" come from the same IP block, or are registered domains of
the same "email marketing" advertised company. The range of products
vary from CD-packed-DIY courses, to several TV-infomercial advertised
products.
They don't even offer an opt-out method, their excuse is that "this is
a one-time contact".
I want to know how to report them to a RBL server (currently I report
them via SpamCop, Razor and DCC, besides I'm blacklisting them at
local.cf), but I think it would be good for the rest of us here in
Argentina to blacklist these guys.

Thanks in advance,

Luis
GNU-GPL: "May The Source Be With You...