From "Benjamin E. Zeller" <zel...@ibh-wor.de>
Subject Re: debbie-dealz / frosty-saver / got-hyrda / aero-dog spam
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:20:23 GMT
On Wednesday 12 September 2007 17:04:40 Brian Wilson wrote:
> I've somehow made it onto spam list that isn't being picked up by RBLs or
> by bayes.  All messages have a url that looks like this (where X's are
> all digits):
>
> http://aero-dog.com/1-23-28276-45381XXXXXXX.html
>
> All messages are originating from 206.131.x.x and I have been submitting
> them to spamcop.  A sample message is here:
> http://bubba.org/spam/newspam1.txt
>
> Any suggestions for detecting this?  My bayes has been pretty much spot on
> for months, so this has me puzzled.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

Result here:

 1.7 SARE_RECV_IP_206131    Spam passed through possible spammer relay
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
 3.0 BAYES_80               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 80 to 95%
                            [score: 0.9279]
 3.0 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: frosty-saver.com]

--
Benjamin E. Zeller
Ing.-Büro Hohmann