From AlexL1981 <webmas...@alexanderlohnes.de>
Subject Re: multiple check für one mail normal?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:59:15 GMT

Hello Jari!

First here are my Config-Files:

[init.pre]

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Hashcash
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF

[local.cf]

ok_locales          de
ok_languages         de
required_score           3.0
report_safe             1
use_bayes               1
bayes_auto_learn              1
rewrite_header Subject ****SPAM(_SCORE_)****
skip_rbl_checks         0
use_razor2              1
use_dcc                 1
use_pyzor               1

[v310.pre]
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DCC
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Pyzor
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SpamCop
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AWL
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::TextCat
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::WhiteListSubject
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::MIMEHeader
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::ReplaceTags

[v312.pre]
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM

The system runs with qmail, clamav and spamassassin (xinet.d)

I just recognized that when I write in my config files "ok_languages de" and
some content analysis written in the body of the mail produced by
Spamassissin are not translated into German the mail would give a reason for
another run for the Scanner? Could this be?

Greetings