From AlexL1981 <webmas...@alexanderlohnes.de>
Subject multiple check für one mail normal?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:21:55 GMT

Hello!

First - sorry for my bad english. I'm from Germany.

I propably have a problem with my SpamAssassin Installation on my
root-server. It checks mails more than one time. A Subject of a Spam-Marked
Mail looks after scanning like this:

****SPAM(9.1)**** ****SPAM(3.8)**** Cheapest OEM Software Store

Body:
Pkte Regelname              Beschreibung
---- ----------------------
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay
lines
 0.3 HTML_60_70             BODY: Nachricht besteht zu 60-70% aus HTML
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: Nachricht enthält HTML
 0.2 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE      RAW: "quoted-printable"-kodierte Zeile länger
als
                            76 Zeichen
 3.1 MSGID_DOLLARS          Muster in Kopfzeile "Message-ID" typisch für
Spam
 2.4 RATWARE_MS_HASH        Bulk email fingerprint (msgid ms hash) found
 3.1 RATWARE_OUTLOOK_NONAME Bulk email fingerprint (Outlook no name) found

When I open the attachment from the Spam-Mail I got the Subject

****SPAM(3.8)**** Cheapest OEM Software Store

Body:
Pkte Regelname              Beschreibung
---- ----------------------
 3.4 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR    HELO-Rechnername verdächtig (IP-Adresse 1)
 0.3 HTML_60_70             BODY: Nachricht besteht zu 60-70% aus HTML
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: Nachricht enthält HTML
 0.2 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE      RAW: "quoted-printable"-kodierte Zeile länger
als
                            76 Zeichen

What is configured wrong? Or is it quiet normal that this happen? Maybe it
is not a bug - its a feature ;)

Thanks a lot for your replys.

Alex