From rod...@thefrowerts.com
Subject Spamd 10.2 SuSe boot scripts?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 21:53:57 GMT
Just wondering if anyone had any of these handy.  I am using the one off
the kde site that looks like it was written for SuSe 10.2.  Only problem I
have is that it constantly is logging to the main terminal whenever spamc
calls it up.  For example, I'll be typing on the terminal and all of a
sudden I'll see the spamd daemon come up on the screen that has all of its
output and stuff that it is doing. I have to hit return in order to get
back to the console.  Just wondering if it is that script I am using...

Rodman