From "Benny Pedersen" ...@junc.org>
Subject Re: Creating a "signature" of an email
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:27:57 GMT

On Sun, November 12, 2006 13:26, Dirk Bonengel wrote:

> That's interesting, didn't know that.

thats what maillists are for imho :-)

> But that means I get still get one test

yes from spamassassin it will be one test to 2 pyzord servers

> I can't have different tests/scores for different pyzords ?

the plugin need to be rewrited to this so, still waiting for new pyzord here,
so far i just use 0.4.0-r2 on gentoo where the pyzord is not installed, but i
managed to make this myself and have upstream gentoo developpers follow me :-)

> (i.e. score the public one different from the privately run one?)

could be usefull yes, but for now this is not posible, you can make a meta
rule to simulate something for this

--
This message was sent using 100% recycled spam mails.