From "Michael Scheidell" <scheid...@secnap.net>
Subject RE: Myway.com and RFC-ignorant.org
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 12:35:13 GMT

But maybe ignoring emails to postmaster@ and abuse@ and having no valid
whois contacts IS a sign of spammyness, and that they don't care if
their users spam, have viruses or pass along phishing emails.

Since you use SPF, you could use whitelist from spf to make sure that
you aren't allowing in forged myway.com spam.
Put this in local.cf in ../etc/spamassassin directory where local config
files are.

Something like:

whitelist_from_spf    *@myway.com
(which would allow SPAM from myway.com users, but not FORGED SPAM)

or
whitelist_from_spf    remoteuser@myway.com
(which would be the safest)

However, $$$ is the best way to get myway.com to act.

Tell your user to get another ISP.

If myway.com doesn't care about spam, viruses, network abuse then they
don't care about the internet.

Vote with your feet.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO