From Matt Kettler <>
Subject Re: Comparing subject and body?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 12:47:39 GMT
At 08:17 AM 6/3/2005, Sven Riedel wrote:
>I've recently started getting spams that contain as a body the exact
>same string as the subject and one URI underneath.
>Is there any way to carry the result of one match forward to another?

That's tricky, but you might be able to use the fact that SA treats the
subject as a part of the body to help out.. Use () to capture the subject
and then have a backreference.

Something like this *might* work, but I'd have to test it.
rawbody BODY_SUBJECT /Subject\: \s*(\b.+)\n\s*\1/m

View raw message