From Thomas Jacob <ja...@internet24.de>
Subject Re: 3.0.3 uses all CPUs after tie
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 21:04:53 GMT
> It randomly happens after an hour or so of use. Next time it happens I
> will try both and send it to the list.

To follow up on the Debian thread with the same problem:

Since seems to happen for several people, during the last days, could it
be that this is not in fact exim/exiscan related, but some sort of
bug/attack on spamassassin/perl thru spam containing certain triggers,
causing buffer overflows?

I've tried analyzed our scanning logs a bit today, from the times when
the memory usage exploded, and there were was nothing unusual about the
size or number of scanned mail.