From Matt Kettler <mkett...@evi-inc.com>
Subject Re: Rules SA
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:30:43 GMT
At 02:25 PM 3/2/2005, Mario Sergio Candian wrote:
>Oks... I wrong.. sorry... but, I need too to block any emails with subject
>SERASA... :/ What I need to do to block it?

You could use a body rule, but that will match the body text as well as the
subject line..

If you only want to match the subject line, use header rule that targets
the subject line:

header SUBJECT_SERASA   Subject =~/SERASA/
score SUBJECT_SERASA    5.0

Also note I left the i off the end of the regex, which makes it
case-sensitive so it will only match all-caps. If you want to match
lower-case letters, add the i back on the end.