From Chris Santerre <csante...@MerchantsOverseas.com>
Subject RE: False positive from T_RATWARE_OOPS_05 in ratware.cf
Date Sat, 01 May 2004 14:51:19 GMT

good point. I'll pass the T_ info on to SARE.

>Incidentally, that may be a good sign to not use the rule, especially
>off of an authorless SARE page.

With SARE, you don't just get one author. You get over 20! So finding
someone to fix a problem is easier then finding a single author ;)

But you don't have to use any SARE rules if you don't want :-) We try to
please everyone. So far we can't get past 99.5% satisfaction. ;)

--Chris