From Juergen Klueners <kluen...@mathematik.uni-kassel.de>
Subject Using user_prefs an a systemwide installation
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:59:07 GMT
Hi,

I am using spamassassin for a year via procmail. Some
weeks ago my sysadmin started to use spamassassin systemwide.
The result is that my settings in the user_prefs file
(blacklist, whitelist,...) are ignored. If I start
spamassassin a second time via procmail the results are
poor since the headers are changed from the first call.

My sysadmin says that there is no way to include my
user_prefs file since spamassassing is called by root
and in that moment it does not know that the mail belongs
to me. Is there any possibility (for me or my sysadmin)
to change this in a way that users can add their own
settings for their mails?

Thanks

Juergen