From "Bill Cole" <sa-bugz-20080...@billmail.scconsult.com>
Subject Re: /tags nightly commits
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 16:43:37 GMT
On 1 May 2019, at 8:59, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> Adding sysadmins@
>
> Dave, I am guessing something got left in a previous run when svn
> commit's failed.  Can you or I delete a check out dir that is
> cruft?
> I'm thinking a run went bad in february and couldn't commit.  I
> figure
> it should re-export, etc.?

There apparently was a conflict in place for over a year:

automc@sa-vm1:~/svn/masses/rule-update-score-gen$ ls -l
generate-new-scores.sh*
-rwxrwxr-x 1 automc automc 11530 Nov 15  2017 generate-new-scores.sh
-rw-rw-r-- 1 automc automc 11009 Nov 15  2017
generate-new-scores.sh.mine
-rw-rw-r-- 1 automc automc 10827 Nov 15  2017
generate-new-scores.sh.r1815375
-rw-rw-r-- 1 automc automc 10888 Nov 15  2017
generate-new-scores.sh.r1815390

The resulting generate-new-scores.sh was a mangled mess, with r1815390
being the committed version in trunk. I've fixed this up.

I've also committed a change made locally on sa-vm1 to
build/automc/apache2-le-ssl.conf.

Apparently part of the problem causing this diversity of svn breakage
was work done by root in ~automc/svn/*/, causing various checked-out
files and SVN nodes to become owned by root, so that the various 'svn
update' jobs run as automc (from /etc/cron.d/automc) had random
breakage.

All should be well now.

--
Bill Cole