From Paul Stead <paul.st...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: /tags nightly commits
Date Thu, 02 May 2019 08:44:47 GMT
On Wed, 1 May 2019 at 17:43, Bill Cole <
sa-bugz-20080315@billmail.scconsult.com> wrote:

> The resulting generate-new-scores.sh was a mangled mess, with r1815390
> being the committed version in trunk. I've fixed this up.
>
> I've also committed a change made locally on sa-vm1 to
> build/automc/apache2-le-ssl.conf.
>
> Apparently part of the problem causing this diversity of svn breakage
> was work done by root in ~automc/svn/*/, causing various checked-out
> files and SVN nodes to become owned by root, so that the various 'svn
> update' jobs run as automc (from /etc/cron.d/automc) had random
> breakage.
>
> All should be well now.

Looks like there might still be an issue today :(

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0c694eda1a9c73cf77b13e69130cc79aa4c1606cc2a5f8437d0fe892@%3Csysadmins.spamassassin.apache.org%3E

Looks like build/mkrules is still working with an old version

---8<---
Test Summary Report
-------------------
t/basic_meta.t                (Wstat: 256 Tests: 2 Failed: 1)
  Failed test:  2
  Non-zero exit status: 1
Files=3, Tests=6, 11 wallclock secs ( 0.06 usr  0.00 sys + 10.16 cusr  0.71
csys = 10.93 CPU)
Result: FAIL
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 1
Makefile:1588: recipe for target 'test_dynamic' failed
+ exit 2
---8<---