From Paul Stead <paul.st...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Promotions?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2019 17:21:46 GMT
I've found the nightly cron output:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e4723655cd8ed1101e5911b3d9ba8682b3f25c0ad52db4202ed72366@%3Csysadmins.spamassassin.apache.org%3E

+ svn commit -m 'promotions validated' rules/active.list
svn: E155015: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E155015: Aborting commit:
'/usr/local/spamassassin/automc/svn/trunk/rules/active.list' remains
in conflict
+ /usr/bin/perl masses/rule-qa/list-bad-rules

There's a conflict on the svn, cleaning up the repo might be all it needs