From Tobi <tobiswo...@gmail.com>
Subject Mirror sa-update.verein-clean.net missing?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 14:00:54 GMT
Hi

Did not notice until now that my sa-update servers have been dropped.
Seems on 31th December 2018. There was an issue with one server
(37.252.124.130) on 30th december, had to install it new to fix it.
According to my memory ;-) that was solved beginning of January.
They should be back in play, all files look recent. MIRROR.CHECK is from
today at 14:17 (CET). So the update script should work

Thanks for considering to re-add my update servers

tobi