From Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: rsync account request
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 01:35:17 GMT
This request has been completed.  The rsync password for pfowler has
been sent to Paul via an alternate channel.

Thanks,
Dave

On 2/18/19 4:08 AM, Paul Fowler wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> pfowler as a rsync account name would be fine.
> Thanks for the input, I had a look at the various scripts, readme's and the Ruleqa.cgi,
and played around with it for a while over the weekend without success. If I can make time
over the next few weeks/months I might try to have another look.

SpamAssassin Sysadmins <sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: rsync account request
>
> Paul,
>
> Do you have a request or preference for your masscheck rsync account name?  pfowler or
titanhq?

> Setting up your own ruleqa processing could be a bit of a challenge.
> The scripts were written in a different style than it use for ouput of logging and debugging.
 I suspect these were written a long time ago on a different shell originally.  It took me
a couple of month to figure out all the parts and update the scripts to get it running on
the current sa-vm1.apache.org Ubuntu 16.04 LTS server.