From Dave Warren ...@thedave.ca>
Subject Re: Mirror sa-update.razx.cloud missing?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 19:41:04 GMT
On 2018-08-08 13:35, Bill Cole wrote:
> On 8 Aug 2018, at 15:22, Dave Warren wrote:
>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I noticed my mirror http://sa-update.razx.cloud/ seems to have been
>> removed, looking at my statistics this was probably around 2018-06-21.
>>
>> Any idea why I was removed? Did I miss a notification about any
>> problems with my mirror?
>

> There was this:
>
> https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-sysadmins/201806.mbox/%3c20180621091706.72EE2A48BB@sa-vm1.apache.org%3e

I recall, cron didn't come up after a system restart. It got fixed as
soon as I was in the office. I don't usually see anyone else commenting
when their mirror was temporarily reporting errors so I didn't either.

> And a series of similar messages posted to this list. It looks like it
> was stale for over a day before Dave Jones commented the entry out:
>
> https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-commits/201806.mbox/%3c20180622014022.E18103A006C@svn01-us-west.apache.org%3e

I'm not on that list so I didn't see any note about it being removed.

Would it be possible to get back on the mirrors list?