From Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sa-vm1.apache.org is unresponsive
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 21:05:49 GMT
Add 2 GB more RAM?  This box shouldn't need that much RAM but since they
don't allocate any swap space on the SAN, it's definitely odd.

Once it's back up, I will try to figure out what happened but I am more
of a RedHat admin than an Ubuntu so I will be Googl'ing my way around in
the dark.

I got some monit emails this morning that it hit high memory allocation
but this doesn't make sense with the amount of RAM it had.  I think it
was already at 12 GB of RAM if my memory serves me.

Dave