From sha...@shanew.net
Subject Re: sa-vm1.apache.org is unresponsive
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 21:42:14 GMT
Ubuntu is the Linux of choice at my job.  Let me know if you want me
to take a look when it comes back up (though I think that will require
getting an account set up for me).

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT CompSci
All syllogisms contain three lines |              shanew@shanew.net
Therefore this is not a syllogism  | www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew