From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kevin.mcgr...@mcgrail.com>
Subject Re: Mirror rsync source restore
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2017 19:57:31 GMT
To try and identify an RCA, there is a history item:

1909  ll
  1910  ll -tr
  1911  vi last_nitemc_extract_nightly.log
  1912  vi checkMasscheckContribs.log
  1913  rm generate-new-scores.sh lock-scores ruleqa.cgi.patch
  1914  rm do-stable-update-with-scores
  1915  ll
  1916  rm 181*
  1917  sa
  1918  cd automc/tmp/generate-new-scores/
  1919  ll
  1920  vi scores

I put a restore at
/root/2017-12-31-restore-updates/794456983013047527-web-restore_1.zip

Can you take a look at the files and restore? As with before, I did all
the files including anything deleted and the old archives dir.