From Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NOTE: Warning to Abusers of Update Servers
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2017 03:10:15 GMT
On 11/25/2017 06:08 PM, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

>> Kevin A. McGrail <kevin.mcgrail@mcgrail.com> kirjoitti 26.11.2017 kello 0.59:
>>
>> On 11/25/2017 5:54 PM, Matthias Leisi wrote:
>>> Btw., you can also increase the weight of the dnswl.org mirror — it was never
change from the default of 1 as far as I can remember.
>> Excellent point.  I've upped you to 3.
>>
>> The mirrors will help because we need to speed up rule releases. I know Dave has
been biting at the bit to do so!

>> Best,
>>
>> KAM
>>

> #metoo
>
> http(s)://sa-update.bitwell.fi
>
> Plenty of bandwidth and proxied by CloudFlare CDN with aggressive caching.
>
> br. jarif

Jari,

I have commented out your mirror in the MIRRORED.BY file since it seems
to be incomplete.  Please check to make sure the rsync is working and
running every 10 minutes with a return code of zero. There should be a
MIRROR.CHECK file with a recent epoch timestamp.  The total size should
be around 330 MB.

Thanks,

Dave