From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kevin.mcgr...@mcgrail.com>
Subject Re: Mailserver at 52.169.9.191
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 14:45:28 GMT

> I’m very much in favor of aggregating and analyzing data, that’s
> bascially what we do at dnswl.org <http://dnswl.org> :) Having said
> that, I usually don’t see that much load on our sa-update mirror, just
> a bit of bandwidth being used.

Well nice sleuthing to figure out the culprits company.  I am
considering the issue closed with MS and they will never let us know the
outcome due to privacy

How can we aggregate the logs?  We have a free Apache G Suite instance
I'll mention if that sparks some ideas.  But perhaps even if I just
agreed to send my logs to you, it would be cool to see some stats on it.

To compare, here's the same commands on a few weeks of logs on my
server. Really surprising to see those old versions:

  26592 3.3.2"
   12120 3.3.1"
    4531 3.1.8"
    3073 3.4.1"
    1506 3.2.5"
     561 3.4.0"
     470 3.2.1"
     464 3.2.4"
     107 3.2.3"
     104 3.1.7"
      53 3.3.0"
      19 3.2.0"
      18 3.2.2"
       2 3.1.9"

Dave, with rules how many versions do we publish now?  Just one with a
cname for a few versions?  Which versions?  Sorry, I can't figure out
how to get into PowerDNS to check!

BTW, Matthias, can you subscribe to this list as a mirror operator,
please? Just email sysadmins-subscribe@spamassassin.apache.org, please?

Regards,

KAM