From "Merijn van den Kroonenberg" <mer...@web2all.nl>
Subject Re: mailspike in 72_scores
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:26:10 GMT
Note to self: investigate why in do-nightly-rescore-example.sh is called
like this:
merge-scoresets $SCORESET
With a $SCORESET param. It will cause all rules which are not in that
scores-set$SCORESET file to be ignored and not written to the
72_scores.cf.

The dos version of the script:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/sandbox/dos/new-rule-score-gen/do-nightly-rescore-example
Also has the $SCORESET param, but it does not seem to be set anywhere so
it might have functioned as if no param was given.

To me it sounds illogical to ignore the net rules, they are just
masschecked less often, but should still be taken into consideration,
right?

And I just noticed: scores-set1 is still truncated at MILLION_USD, but
maybe  because the masscheck is only once a week?