From "Merijn van den Kroonenberg" <mer...@web2all.nl>
Subject Re: mailspike in 72_scores
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2017 20:51:53 GMT
> Merijn,
>
> I am confused as to what is trying to be accomplished with the patch on
> but 6400.  Maybe I am misunderstanding something.  It looks like these
> MSPIKE scores need to remain in 50_scores.cf since they are tied to a
> specific SA version check > 3.4.0.

Normally, all rules which are in 50_scores.cf will never get rescored
scores in 72_scores.cf.

The script to which the patch applies does this, but due to a too strict
regex, it doesn't see any score line if its prepended with whitespace.

> Do we need to remove them from 72_scores.cf, note that in the bug then
> close it?

Once the patch is applied, the mailspike rules should vanish from
72_scores.cf by itself.