From "Merijn van den Kroonenberg" <mer...@web2all.nl>
Subject Re: Cron <automc@sa-vm1> ~/svn/trunk/build/mkupdates/run_nightly | /usr/bin/tee /var/www/automc.spamassassin.org/mkupdates/mkupdates.txt
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 13:12:27 GMT

>> Day 2 doesn't have that table with "mcviewing".  The next question is
>> what is causing this problem.  Is it related to new commits that throw
>> off the masscheck processing?
>
> The 2 days ago doesn't highlight a current masscheck....but still it shows
> a result at the bottom...so its showing *something*. I think its likely it
> is the masxcheck as present in the datrev input field: 20171108-r1814560-n
> But that one isn't in any daterev liting, not even in the full listing.
>
> So i think something in the ruleqa.cgi which builds the daterev list is
> broken and leaves out some masschecks.
> If I get the cachefile and the ddirectory listings I can go debug where
> things go pear-shaped.

I have found one dubious piece of code where the masschecks are indexed
based on their svn rev number. But that is not an unique value has the
same revision  can be masschecked multiple times (by different
submitter/date).

Please see attached patch for masses/rulequa/ruleqa.cgi

If this is not it then I suspect code around line 453 which trims some
revisions away. But its very hard to read code.