From "Merijn van den Kroonenberg" <mer...@web2all.nl>
Subject Re: Eureka: truncation of 72_active.cf
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 12:40:58 GMT
The checkout works as you would expect. But its just very confusing a
revision is used which is not inside the spamassassin project.
It might also cause side effects in other part of the process as David
mentioned. But the check out part is not actually broken.

I do have some considerable experience with subversion....the problem is
more what the intention of the code should be ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin A. McGrail
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2017 1:27 PM
To: Merijn van den Kroonenberg ; David Jones ;
sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Eureka: truncation of 72_active.cf

+sysadmins@s.a.o so we don't lose these conversations.

Consider asking gstein@apache.org for his help on SVN.  I simply don't
play with enough tags, branches, revisions, etc.

Either there is a bug and we are injecting the wrong version, or you are
just looking at things incorrectly.

However, I think you perhaps are just doing something wrong??

This command, for example, appears to pull an SA rule set.  Isn't that
the expected behavior?

svn co -r 1813595 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk
trunk-new-rules-set1  | more
A    trunk-new-rules-set1/rulesrc
A    trunk-new-rules-set1/rulesrc/10_force_active.cf
A    trunk-new-rules-set1/rulesrc/sandbox
A    trunk-new-rules-set1/rulesrc/sandbox/jhardin
A trunk-new-rules-set1/rulesrc/sandbox/jhardin/20_MIME_no_text.cf
A trunk-new-rules-set1/rulesrc/sandbox/jhardin/20_misc_testing.cf
A trunk-new-rules-set1/rulesrc/sandbox/jhardin/20_lotsa_money.cf
A trunk-new-rules-set1/rulesrc/sandbox/jhardin/20_MIME_in_body.cf

What do you get?

Regards,
KAM