From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kevin.mcgr...@mcgrail.com>
Subject Re: SPAM & RBL issues for Apache.org
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 04:48:02 GMT
That is great news!

So if I just ask for more feeds, you can rsync and deploy them easily, yes?

For example, some lists:

//SURBL
   Public Mirror: d3.surbl.org
   Jeff Chan - jeffc@surbl.org <mailto:jeffc@surbl.org>
   Testpoint: surbl-org-permanent-test-point.com.multi.surbl.org
//URIBL
   Public Mirror: ns4.uribl.com
   Dallas Engelken - dallase@uribl.com <mailto:dallase@uribl.com>
   Testpoint: host -tTXT 2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com
//PCCC RBL
   Testpoint: test.wild.pccc.com
//EMAILBL.ME
   Alex Broens - axb.lists@gmail.com <mailto:axb.lists@gmail.com>
   Testpoint: TBD
//PSBL
   Public Mirror: ns-kam.surriel.com
   Rik van Riel <riel@surriel.com <mailto:riel@surriel.com>>
   Testpoint: 2.0.0.127.psbl.surriel.com.
//ANUBIS
   Public Mirror:
   Joao Gouveia - joao.gouveia@anubisnetworks.com
<mailto:joao.gouveia@anubisnetworks.com>
   Testpoint: 2.0.0.127.bl.mailspike.net
//RPLB
   Diane F. Skoll - dfs@roaringpenguin.com <mailto:dfs@roaringpenguin.com>
   Testpoint: 2.0.0.127.combined.wookie.rptn.ca
//INVALUEMENT
   Rob McEwen - rob@invaluement.com <mailto:rob@invaluement.com>
   Testpoint: 2.0.0.127.sip24.invaluement.local

Does anyone know if we are paying for SORBS or SpamHaus?  I can likely
strike these as inkind donations.

Regards,
KAM