From Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Problem with 72_scores.cf generation
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 17:50:20 GMT
I figured as much.  This means that we need to dig deeper into the runGA
script that is going to be tough since it involves the compiled
garescorer.c which makes the garescorer.scores that is renamed to our
'scores' file in question.

I assume that it's going to be next to impossible to get anyone that
knows anything about garescorer.c to help out with this.  So I will have
to dive in even deeper as soon as I can.

Dave