From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kevin.mcgr...@mcgrail.com>
Subject Fwd: Re: Problem with 72_scores.cf generation
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 03:54:11 GMT
Resending without the screen shot...

Hi John,

Thanks.  We spent Friday as well trying to identify what's going on and
I worked with Crashplan to restore the data I had for the old solaris
box.  It was in an old format because the solaris client was deprecated
so it was a lot of juggling.

In any case, I will A) look at this information again.  and B) I ran
crashplan on the ASF servers because ASF Infra doesn't do backups.  I
configure it to retain a pretty insane (unlimited) number of revisions
as an anti-malware protection.  This means you can go in and restore a
specific version of 72_scores.cf

(removed screenshot, too large and mailing list rejected)

I put the credentials in SVN for the ASF crashplan and happy to help
walk you through things to see if I have a backup of the file you want
to compare.

Regards,
KAM