From Bryan Vest <murli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bugzilla canconfirm Can confirm a bug.
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 19:14:01 GMT
Most of my bug/ticket terminology comes from work. Tickets are
auto-assigned to a department but not a person. Generally it is whoever is
free will work that ticket will start working on it so we have to click
"Take Ownership" to take become the owner of that ticket then work it till
the end. It is a modified Kayako system if anyone has used that system in
the past.

I already have the keys to start the engine, might as well give me the keys
to the that castle too. :)
--Bryan Vest