From Bryan Vest <murli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding RBLs to default SA rules
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:53:22 GMT
I am corrected then, if a score of 0 will not even hit the RBL then that
wipes out most of what I said.

The way our internal rbldnsd works it never has more than about 120k
entries in it, we dont rsync from anyone it is maintained by perl scripts
that have been doing the job pretty well for around 7 years now.

Our spamhaus feed is included in our contract with the mail system vendor.

--Bryan