From Bryan Vest <murli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tracking tasks/work for sysadmins
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 16:56:30 GMT
Another thought if it sounds interesting and it is allowed by the ASF.
Setting up a slack channel for the admin group. More direct communication,
and the webhooks could be used to notify of situations the admin's need to
be or would like to be notified about.
The clients are supported on almost any platform.
The free version will store the last 10k messages.

We started using it where I work when communication between different
departments started to fracture.
--Bryan

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Kevin A. McGrail <kevin.mcgrail@mcgrail.com