From Frank Urban <m...@frank-urban.de>
Subject Re: Ethics Guidelines was Fwd: Re: > The machines that run sa-update stuff are offline at the moment.
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:14:14 GMT
Hi Sidney,

Thks for the detailed description.
25 years ago at university I learned C, Assember, Fortran, Cobol, HPUX...
But later I was never a programmer. Today I'm using most time Shell Script
or Perl. I don't nedd more as a SysAdmin
I have no experience wit any version control system and it would be not so
easy create a C program for "Hello World" without help from Google.

Greetings

Frank